Meeting Godfrey and John and getting to know them while they planned their wedding was an absolute joy! When we first got together to discuss their wedding day vision, I was struck by their kindness, warmth, and outgoing personalities. I knew their day was going to be a blast to photograph! They also wanted to do something different for their engagement session so we decided on HUB Ice Cream for some tasty treats and then headed out to the desert for a champagne toast at sunset. In case you missed it, you can see it here.
Fast forward to April 21, 2017. After months of planning, their vision came to life and they had the most amazing wedding day!
Here are a few of my favorite details from their wedding:
1. Mimosas + hair and makeup = a great start to the day
2. The bride's "Drunk in Love" tank (you've got to see it....it's a must have)
3. That VEIL. YES. Yes to the veil.
4. Floor length blush bridesmaid dresses with mismatched tops - stunning!
5. We can't forget about the guys! John's blue/grey suit was tailor made for him and the groomsmen's suspenders were a win.
6. The tears, smiles, and sweet gestures between the two of them during the ceremony (heart melting)
7. Now this was a first for me - the bride's family made life-like face masks of Godfrey and John for the bridal party/guests and everyone had too much fun with it! Trust me and scroll down to see!
8. The party bus to Union Public House
9. The beautiful table set up and seating arrangement
10. Finally - the EPIC dance party had by all!
This was a day I will never forget! Godrey and John - congratulations on your marriage and thank you for having me document it for you. Much love! XO
p.s. be sure to scroll to the end to see what an amazing vendor team we had!
Thank you to the awesome vendor team!
1. Ceremony Site: St. Thomas the Apostle Roman Catholic Church
2. Reception: 242 Park Avenue Weddings & Events
Hair: Ame Salon
Makeup: Octavio/Studio X
Florist: Eastland Alley Co.
Caterer: Rincon Market
Bakery: Cakes by Genevieve
Favors: Hello Lovely Design Co on Etsy
Second Shooter: Stephanie Bloom of In Bloom Images