There are so many things I loved about this wedding, I don’t even know where to start! First of all, Michelle and Jaime are THAT couple. You know the kind – pretty much made for each other in every way. They are super sweet, fun, and drop dead beautiful people! Which made my job so easy and their wedding was an all out blast.
Here are my top five favorite things about their big day:
- Pre-wedding day fun: Michelle’s bridesmaids did it up right. You’ll see from the photos that they had an amazing food table, the drinks were flowing, and it was the perfect space for the girls to get their hair and makeup done.
- Ceremony: It was elegant, heart-warming, and of course beautiful. I love the Stillwell House. Enough said.
- Bridal party rocked: Thanks for letting me get creative and have fun with you guys! We shut down the street in downtown Tucson so I could one of my favorite shots of all time – yippee!
- Their family: Michelle’s aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. came together and made every detail of their day unbelievable. From the flowers, to the make-your-mouth-water delicious dessert table, to the centerpieces, their family did it all. So much love surrounded them that day!
- Reception: Best. Dance. Party. EVER. The end.
Michelle and Jaime, thank you for having me capture your day! Best wishes for your future together. XO
Those stunning dresses are from J Bridal Boutique.
A BIG thank you to Nieves Montano for shooting with me. Check out her work - her talent amazes me! http://www.nievesmontanocreative.com